Both Chiswear & Arttangent are registered trademark of Chiswear Industry in Furniture & Furnishing Fields.
Using the item number from the packing list, once you are on the product detail page, the assembly instructions are there.
1) Dust often and use a vacuum cleaner crevice tool to clean seams.
2) Clean weekly using a damp sponge or soft, lint-free cloth. Do not rub; instead, wipe gently.
3) Do not use or place sharp objects on leather goods. Leather is very durable; however, it is not accident or damage proof.
4) Keep leather furniture out of direct sunlight and at least two feet from heat sources to avoid fading and cracking.
5) Do not place newspapers or magazines on leather furniture. The ink from these items may be transferred onto the leather.
6) Do not use abrasives; harsh chemicals; saddle soap; leather cleaners that contain any oils, soaps or detergents; or common household cleaners on leather furniture. Only use recommended leather cleaners.
7) Follow instructions for any gentle leather cleaner you might use. Additionally, leather conditioners provide a barrier to stains and help extend the life of your leather. Before using any cleaning/conditioning product on leather, test it in an obscure area.
Improper cleaning may void your leather furniture warranty.
1) Use a lint-free cloth to polish wood furniture on a weekly basis.
2) Keep furniture away from heating and air conditioning sources to prevent loss of moisture; and avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading or darkening of wood.
3) Use felt backing on lamps and other accessories to prevent scratches and gouges, and rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot all the time.
4) Use placemats under plates and hot pads under serving dishes and coasters under beverages.
Simply wipe with a dry cloth to keep it free of dirt and dust.